Any wellness business owner wants to sell their product with ease, make more money, and end each transaction positively with their client feeling happy - especially during these crazy times.
The problem is, most wellness business owners don’t understand modern consumer psychology, let alone the current ways consumers are making their decisions.
This can make them feel awkward and uncomfortable in a selling situation.
Because of this, they end up avoiding sales conversation altogether, fumble big sales opportunities, or resort to sleazy high pressure sales tactics which rarely work -- all of which lead to straight up missing out on huge potential profit, and heightened client success.
It shouldn't be so complicated to implement sales strategies that actually work so you and your staff sell with confidence, without coming off as pushy, annoying or tone deaf.
You need a cutting edge sales strategy.
In this interactive presentation you’ll learn:
- Why selling is the single most important skill to master as a wellness entrepreneur, how selling soulfully serves your clients and team, and why it’s actually your moral obligation.
- How to leverage modern consumer psychology, including flipping resistance, to streamline your sales process.
- Specific sales script examples for practical application that you can start using immediately.
When you learn the simple techniques to sell soulfully, you’ll stop being paralyzed by a fear of selling, avoid feeling slimy or pushy in a sales situation, and never leave potential dollars sitting on the table again.
Instead, you’ll be confident that you’re prepared for even the most challenging sales situation, and your team will be onboard and excited to sell like wizards.
Even your clients will be happy to give you their credit card in a what feels like a completely natural and effortless sales transaction.
And when it comes to the numbers, soulful sales is the most crucial strategy you can implement to increase cash flow, raise client value, and skyrocket revenue.
By the end of this presentation participants will understand:
- How consumers in 2020 make buying decisions and how to leverage this information to streamline sales processes
- The golden rule of sales, which when applied makes selling easy, non pushy, and extremely effective
- Two easy, feel good, sales language structures applicable in almost any wellness sales situation